With the smart SplashKit, OASE is setting new standards for splash deck fountains. Exciting, beautiful water and lighting effects meet an innovative and clever overall concept for different fountain designs, which makes setup and installation particularly easy and ensures smooth, efficient operation in the long term.
1. Outstanding fountain and lighting effects for particularly creative designs
2. Intelligent component design and reliable tools for optimal results
3. Smart details for time- and cost-saving installation and maintenance
4. Long-term usage perspectives
5. Smart technology for full digital control
Configure your SplashKit now.
For two ways of installation with infinite possibilities.
The OASE SplashKit is perfectly suited to your needs. According to your design needs and constructional or technical requirements, you have the option of choosing between the embedded or suspended installation. In both versions, all components are perfectly matched to each other to ensure optimum installation and safe operation – of course, always in accordance with the specified guidelines.
The embedded installation variation is designed for the long-term use and permanent installation of a splash deck fountain, for example in a marketplace. Here, the SplashKit is installed permanently – usually buried or encased in concrete, whereby the "SplashCan" installation container ensures the secure protection of the effect unit.
This robust and fixed installation allows you to continue to use the space or surroundings flexibly – even events with many people can be carried out without any problems. The installation with separate water pipes makes maintenance, care and water changing extremely easy.
You are also flexible in your choice of lighting – due to the strength of the surface, you can choose from three different types of spotlights.
In the suspended version, fixed installation of the SplashCan is not required. This installation is carried out when a water basin also needs to be installed. The effect units without a container are enclosed with a clamping ring to the water basin's cover. The suspended version of the SplashKit is also ideal for the modernisation of an existing fountain system into a splash deck fountain. While each water supply runs separately, the water is discharged via the water basin infeed.
Due to the flexible expansion possibilities in addition to the splash deck installation, this installation version is ideal for show purposes. For example, additional jumping jets can be integrated into the overall fountain design, which can also be installed in the water basin. In the suspended mounting variant, you can choose from two types of lights.
The OASE Professional Service:
Here for you worldwide.
- More than 950 employees at 19 locations as well as OASE partners around the world offer you first-class service and on-site support.
- The OASE service staff will help you immediately over the phone – or support you directly on site
- Via our smart control system WECS, all DMX components can be checked remotely and error diagnostics can be created
- To ensure the operation of the system and to minimise stoppage or downtimes, contact our global partner network for the fastest possible delivery of parts
- The patented, waterproof OASE ProNect connection technology enables extremely fast and safe installations
- We offer attractive maintenance contracts including extended warranty periods
- As an OASE client, you will have access to all documentation, data sheets and tender texts in the OASE media portal.
A perfect combination:
Your creativity plus the technology of OASE.
Let us inspire you with our ideas and designs for creative splash deck fountain systems, because with the OASE SplashKit, there are no limits to your imagination. Whether organic, modern, simple or unique – the OASE SplashKit allows a particularly varied and creative design. The smart OASE technology ensures particularly clear water patterns and outstanding illumination power.
We are looking forward to your ideas – and look forward to realising them together with you.
Do you have any questions about the SplashKit?
Find your contact person here.